Friday, September 16, 2011

Puppy Up! The Video



Puppy Up! Video Shoot—Be there
or…







“Top 5 reasons to be at the Delancey
tomorrow nite in Manhattan.
(1) puppy (2) puppy (3) puppy (4) puppy (5) be a part of the first canine
cancer music video and romp & stomp w/other puppy uppers. We'll be there
7ish... our blood sweat & tears went into the making of the song. Be there
or the puppy's gonna get it
Luke
Robinson






For more information and directions
to The Delancey:
http://www.thedelancey.com/






Puppy Up! is the
first song ever written to bring attention to the human/animal cancer
connection.


To purchase your copy of Puppy Up! visit itunes:


http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/puppy-up-single/id458609098?ign-mpt=uo%3D4




1 comment:

  1. I love this song - and what it benefits! I listen to it quite often and even listened to it this morning prior to work. (Sometimes you just need that!) Unfortunately, I can not make it to The Delancey but I can promise that I will plug my IPhone into my speakers and sing along tonight!

    This song speaks to me on many different levels...

    Tish

    ReplyDelete