Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Spunky



PSST...yeah you, I got a secret!
I want to be your dog!




My momma was adopted as soon as I was old enough to be on my own. I am so happy for her. She used to tell me bedtime stories about these things called "furever" homes and families where a dog gets to play, get petted, eat lots of good food, go for long walks, and most importantly gets lot of love. Every night I would fall asleep to these stories and have the most wonderful dreams.  Won't you make mine come true? I'll be available for visits and adoption 9/1. You can come see me at The Animal House Adoption Center at 2555 North Ridge Rd E, Lorain, Ohio 44055. We are just east of Puskas Flowers! Or you can call 440-324-2474

More about Spunky

Up-to-date with routine shots • Primary colors: White or Cream, Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn

 

 

Spunky's Contact Info

Ohio Pet Placement Foundation Inc., Lorain, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment